Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!
According to the 2020 Legal Trends Report, the average lawyer dedicates only 2.5 hours to billable work per day—which means that attorneys and staff lose considerable time on tedious, non-billable tasks. Fortunately—as our upcoming series will walk you through—technology can take care of some of these time-consuming processes, so you have more hours and energy to focus on billable client work.
The series will open with a foundational session to show you how to scope and plan a document automation project, and what to prioritize. The following meetups will focus on the how-tos of implementing specific automated functions and technologies at your firm—as well as how to level up and optimize your current systems and processes.
- September 8: How to Plan for an Automation Project
- September 9: How to Automate Client Intake Workflows
- September 15: How to Automate the Court Filing Process
- September 21 (CLE ELIGIBLE Webinar): A Busy Law Firm's Guide to Automation
- September 23: How to Build a Robust Document Automation System
- Stay tuned for more automation sessions in October