Question

What topics or sessions would you love to see at Clio Con this year?

• 19 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
  • Community Manager
  • 12 replies

Hi everyone!

We are well underway planning for the 2021 Clio Cloud Conference and can’t wait to bring you a virtual conference that goes above and beyond the fantastic one that took place last year. As we’re planning out our sessions and content for this year, we’d love to know—what do you want to see at the 2021 Clio Cloud Conference? What topics or areas should we cover more in-depth? What would be most valuable to you as an attendee?

All suggestions welcome!

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I think Adam Grant should be a keynote speaker at Clio Con 2021.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Some of the people/companies I’ve been working with are: 

Richard James  www.therichardjames.com   

You need systems to run your law firm and people to run your systems.

Through small law firm consulting, we have found that there are 6 core systems that determine whether your law practice is functioning at an optimal level:

• Operations       Leadership           Financials       Marketing

• Sales               Mindset

When these six systems are functioning at a high level, the unique processes we use to dial in their execution are…. 

Darin Swayne - Attorney Advantage for marketing (they have reasonable fees and so far I’m very pleased with their communciation and process)

I’m about to sign up with Lawfecta for a virtual paralegal and a friend of mine (who is a clio user) is using Zirtual. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

One more - James Publishing - I use their Marekting Amplifier product which integrates with Clio Grow…. They are also very helpful about modifying the content to your liking. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

An announcement that Clio Grow and Clio Manage are merging.  :)

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Deep dive on Grow marketing topics:

1. Attribution
  2. Reporting
  3. Automation
  4. etc
  5. etc
Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I think Adam Grant should be a keynote speaker at Clio Con 2021.

I would fanboy so hard if this happened.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thank you everyone for your insights, can’t wait to hear even more! Looking forward to seeing you all online this Fall. :relaxed::raised_hands_tone2:

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@Derek I would love to see a session on the new teams integration. I have been playing around with it and it’s pretty cool. Especially the part where you can access Clio matters without leaving Teams. I am hoping there are going to be some teams updates announced too. 

I would also like to see some more classes focused on advanced clio functions. For example, I know I built out the Clio Grow Pipeline under Hired I also heard someone else built an advanced status feature with trello. I also see there is a lot of advanced content on custom fields with conditional logic in manage. Also text snippets. I think there are a lot of more advanced features that I think lawyers are not using.