⭐Contest ⭐The 2021 Clio Cloud Conference is TODAY!

• 26 October 2021
  • 27 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Happy Tuesday everyone! TODAY is the day!! 🎉🎉🎉 For those who are attending this year’s Clio Cloud Conference, comment in the below thread what you’re most excited about (whether that be a specific session, feature announcements, connecting with fellow Clio customers, live music, workouts, anything!) and I will randomly select a winner who will receive a $100 gift card to enjoy dinner on us :) 

27 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I am super excited about all the new product releases Clio announces at the conference!!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Jack Newton’s Keynote, the excitement and knowledge to be gained, updated Legal Trends, Aloe, Justin, connecting with other Clio folks!

Badge

Future developments and clio grow integration.

Badge

Just learning more and what is new so we can use Clio to the fullest potential to make our office more efficient and minimize chance for errors.

Badge +1

Hoping to learn that CLIO has fixed many bugs and problems.  Looking foward to meeting new people and seeing what new is out there.

Badge

Most keenly anticipating the release of the new Outlook integration. Can we finally replace Faster Suite with something native to Clio and cleaner?

Badge

I am looking forward seeing how I can better utilize Clio’s features with clients while seeing how new Clio acquisitions such as Lawyaw, may be implemented into Clio. 

Badge

As a Clio user for all of 3 months or so, I’m excited to hear about client intake and payment integrations as well as hear the Clio Trends Report. Looking forward to the whole conference, actually!

Badge

I am excited to learn new systems to try out as I expand in the New Year!

Badge

Yup, always look for the new stuff and something good as talking points out of the Trends Report. Going to a governance meeting this weekend, I need to look like a genius during cocktails. :joy:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Clio for Clients. Would love to migrate from Clio Connect, hopefully it is more seamlessly integrated now.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I’m with @SarahG! I love nerding out over the Legal Trends!

Badge

I’m excited to dig into the Legal Trends Report. George Psiharis’ session this morning was great. 

Badge

The LTR for 2021 and to see how it meshes with 2020 and 2019.  

Badge

I am excited to learn about any new Clio enhancements! Can’t wait for 2022 now that I know it’s going to be held in Nashville! 

Badge

All the new tools - and figuring out how to integrate them

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I’m always excited for the legal trends session and report. I’m also particularly looking forward to the Pricing & Packaging: Level Up Your Firm With Subscription Services and How Innovative Firms Differentiate Their Brand with Client Experience sessions.

Badge

We’ve been with Clio since 2013, have attended 3 in person conferences and 2 virtual. So excited to be going to Nashville in 2022.

Badge

I am interested in learning how to use our system better.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hope everyone is having a great day! I am loving Aloe Blacc’s performance. :musical_note:

Badge

Awesome first day! Can’t wait to tune in tomorrow.

Badge

I’m excited to learn what’s new in Clio. Payments sounds like it could be very helpful. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Learning about new features…seeing if Clio is filling any of the gaps in its feature lineup, like recurring tasks, or tasks that are dependent upon the completion of other tasks. Or billing that actually works for firms that do contingency fee based work.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I am most excited to learn about how to automate things and make the whole process smoother. 

Badge

We use Clio everyday and look forward to using some of the new features and the old ones we are still learning about.