📣 Contest 📣 Share a ClioCon memory!

• 29 March 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Tell us your favourite Clio Cloud Conference moment to win exclusive swag! 10 winners will receive a pair of ClioCon socks. 🧦

Never attended the conference virtually or in-person? Share something that you’re looking forward to at this year’s 10th ClioCon in Nashville. 

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Opening date tends to be the best, at least virtually. I tend to enjoy the opening keynote speech. Our own annual State of the Union.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

We may be biased, but one of our favorite moments was when Mark from the KORE team participated in last year’s Clio Con magic show with Justin Willman! 😊

It was 2013, the first Clio Con …. and there weren’t many of us.  On the last day of the conference they held multiple drawings for prizes.  The grand prize was an all expense paid trip to Vancouver for two to see their headquarters and visit with the Clio team.  I called my wife (then my fiance) and told her I was going to win us a trip to Vancouver.  Needless to say, she didn’t believe me.  Surprisingly, I won.  I have been attended every Clio Con since then with the exception of one which I had to cancel the day before for reasons beyond my control and look forward to attending many more to come.  My wife, who is not attorney, regularly attends the conferences with me is the driving force behind #JacksShoes on Twitter, but that’s another memory.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

The official launch of the 2021 Clio Cloud Conference is one that stands out. It was the second year hosting the conference virtually and we had made substantial improvements from the lessons we learned from the 2020 Clio Cloud Conference. 

Watching that chat as we did the opening keynote and see the reception from people (and lack of technical difficulties) was such a sign of relief and set such a great tone. I knew we found our stride and it would be a fantastic experience for our customers. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Last year was my first #ClioCon! It was so great to see the behind the scenes action the 4 days of the conference. 

Badge

*squints into the distant past*
I was a decade into my legal career and thought I was doomed to a fate of inefficient work processes, endless searching for information, and unrealized professional potential. At my first ClioCon I was introduced to Jack’s vision for a client-centered service delivery model and to Burnett & Evans’ Life Design process, and both left me inspired and motivated. In May, 2020 I took the plunge and quit my firm job to launch my own solo practice and LegalTech startup, and haven’t looked back! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Cgmeikle1 @KORETeam @Mike Bloom @Matt Canzer Law thanks for sharing all the great moments! Are any of you attending in person? Hope we can create some new ones together in Nashville this year! We’ll notify sock winners tomorrow 😀

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@Taylor Already have our tickets!! 🤠

Badge

@Taylor You bet - see you in Nashville!